We, PT. TELLSCORE INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA (the Company), would like to create a new and powerful communication phenomenon, acting as an intermediary between the Influencer and the Marketer.
The Company believes that building awareness through excellent customer experience and engaging brand participation is vital in creating a new, powerful marketing phenomenon where communication extends beyond simple advertising, creating meaningful and memorable connections that are not only efficient but also provide superior measurement accuracy.
As the mediator between the Influencer and the Marketer, we, the Company, need to collect your information for adoption and/or communication with potential users of the platform ("Tellscore Platform"). As such, the Company must act as a "Data Controller" as defined in the Personal Data Protection, stipulated by applicable law of Indonesia.
- Who is the Company?
- How does the Company use your information?
- What information does the Company collect for usage or transmission?
- Does the Company allow anyone access to your information?
- How does the Company respect the rights of data owners?
- Personal Data usage, maintenance, and prevention.
- Policy amendment.
This policy applies to information that the Company has collected from:
- The Tellscore Platform.
- E-mail, text, and other electronic messages that you communicate with the Tellscore Platform.
- Applications that are available on mobile phones and on the computer, which you download from the Tellscore Platform as a Non-Browser-Based Interaction between you and the Tellscore Platform.
This policy does not apply to information provided by:
- Offline channel or through any other action by the Company or any third parties (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) or
- Any third parties (including affiliates and subsidiaries), including channels through the application or content (including advertising), which may be connectable or accessible from or on the Tellscore Platform.
We, the Company, request you to read this policy, guideline, and practice of your Personal Data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562). Should you find this policy, guidelines, and practices not satisfactory, you can choose not to use the Tellscore Platform. On the other hand, should you find that this policy, guidelines, and practices appropriately protects your Personal Data, we request that you confirm your consent and acknowledgment of the collection, usage, and disclosure of your Personal Data by pressing the "Accept" symbol displayed on your screen before using the Tellscore Platform.
We would like to inform you that this policy may be amended from time to time to comply with future situations, laws, regulations, or announcements (please read in the section "Policy Amendment"). The Company will try our best to inform you of such an amendment (which must not be deemed a duty of the Company). Therefore, we would urge you to read this policy, guideline, and practice periodically. Should you find the notified modifications adequately protects your Personal Data, we request you confirm the acceptance of this policy (revised version) by pressing the "Accept" symbol displayed on your screen before using the Tellscore Platform further.
If your age is lower than 21 years old, the Company may have an additional procedure for you after you click "Accept". The Company will notify you through the contact channel you specified.
You can withdraw your consent to the Company for collecting, using, and disclosing your Personal Data at any time through the process and channel specified by the Company in section 2. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect any actions that had been operated before your notice of withdrawal.
PT. TELLSCORE INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA is a company limited established on 25 June 2020 under the laws of Indonesia. We engage in the business of marketing through online media. The Company has its head office located in Mandiri, Menara Mandiri II, Jl. Jend Sudirman No.54-55, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact the Data Controller of the Company, for more information about the policy, guidelines, and practices concerning the protection of Personal Data or request the Company take any actions by e-mail: email@example.com
The Company collects your Personal Data to be used for various purposes as follows;
- To present the Tellscore Platform and its content to you.
- To provide information, products, or services that you request from the Company.
- To establish a communication channel between you, the Company, and other parties related to the Company's products and services, which may include presenting your Personal Data in various places to advertise you on your behalf, in accordance to the Tellscore Platform workflow of which your consent has been given.
- To achieve any other objectives as required by the Tellscore Platform and/or the law.
- To gather a statistical database about the services of the Company.
- To provide notice to you about your account, subscription, termination, and renewal.
- To fulfill any obligations and enforce any rights arising under the contract between the Company and you, including informing the debt balance and collection.
- To notify you about any changes of the Tellscore Platform, any products, or any services that the Company has offered or procured through the Tellscore Platform.
- To enable you to participate in the use of the Tellscore Platform
- To disclose to the group companies and their affiliates to manage and present our products and services to you. Affiliates represent any company that the Company holds share(s) in, any company holding share(s) in the Company, or any company that has agreed to operate with the Company.
- To use for other objectives, in which case the Company will inform you and ask for your further consent in the future.
In the case where the Company uses automatic data collection technologies, your Personal Data may be automatically collected as part of the statistical database. Moreover, the Company may store or link Personal Data, which has been collected by other means or receive from third parties. Such Personal Data will help the Company improve the Tellscore Platform's service and reach more needs. Therefore, by consenting to the Company's collection, usage, and disclosure of your Personal Data, you are allowing the Company to perform the following operations.
- Assess the number and usage patterns of the Company's followers.
- Store your information which the Company deems can enable the Company to improve the Tellscore Platform and better match your need.
- Speed up the search for you
- Remember you when you return to the Tellscore Platform.
In the case where the Company desires to collect your Personal Data, also with the purposes specified herein, the Company will inform you to acknowledge and request your consent again.
In providing service, the Company is obliged to ask you to provide your Personal Data before using the Tellscore Platform. If you do not agree to provide your Personal Data, the Company cannot offer the proper products and services and meet your needs. It is also possible that the Company may need to collect your Personal Data from other sources aside from your Personal Data on the platform. In such cases, the Company will notify you within 30 days counting from the date of collection. In case of disclosure of your Personal Data, the Company will notify you before disclosing for the first time.
The Company has guidelines and methods for collecting your Personal Data as follows:
4.1 Data collection
The Company will collect information as follows:
- Any information which allows the Company to identify you, whether directly or indirectly, are considered "Personal Data" and will be protected under this policy, including:
- Your personal information, including your name, surname, age, gender, ethnicity, ethnicity, beliefs, and/or opinions on various aspects, sexual behavior, personal history, health information, aptitude, and other qualifications.
- Personal Information is namely domicile, residence, contact location.
- Contact information including an address, office location, telephone number, social media accounts.
- Any other identification as you may be contacted through the online or offline channel and/or
- Your personal information disclosed to the public with your consent.
- Your social media account information. If you choose to link or sign up using your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google, we may collect information from these social media services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services.
- Any other information not used for your identification and/or information regarding your internet connection and the device which you use to access the Tellscore Platform and usage data.
If the Company desires to collect your personal information beyond those specified above, the Company will notify you and request your consent.
4.2 Data storage methods
The Company collects your information in the following methods;
- Through direct communication with you in which you provide the information.
- With an automated method via accessing the Tellscore Platform through the website. Auto-receiving data may include data usage on the computer network (IP Addresses), information obtained through cookies (the cookies), and other tracking technologies (Tracking Technologies).
- By contact with other people, such as the Influencer, the Marketer, or other people related to the Tellscore Platform, including group companies, its affiliates, and its business partners, which are licensed by the Company to operate under the Tellscore Platform.
The information which the Company received from or through the Tellscore Platform, including information collected by automatic data collection technologies, comprises of;
- Information that you have filled out on the Tellscore Platform, including information provided while you;
- Register to use the Tellscore Platform.
- Subscribe to the company's services.
- Post messages through internet networks.
- Request additional services or
- Report on any complaint with the Tellscore Platform.
- A copy of communication records in the form of contact through e-mail.
- Details of the transactions you have done through the Tellscore Platform such as campaign creations, target groups, name of products or services, product descriptions, products’ or services’ features, competitors, work orders, and job targets.
- Details of the implementation of your order, you may request financial information before placing an order through Tellscore Platform
- Searching terms and keywords specified on the Tellscore Platform.
- Information that you published or displayed on the public areas of the Tellscore Platform ("Announcement") or information transmitted to other people on the Tellscore Platform or third parties. ("User Content")
Remark: Were you to publish the Announcement and/or transmit the content of other users through the Tellscore Platform, the Company assumes that you are aware of and accept any risks that may result from such actions despite your having customized your account's privacy settings for such information as no security measure is perfect nor entirely impenetrable. Furthermore, the Company cannot control the actions of other users who may publish the Announcement and/or User Content that you provide to other parties. Therefore, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that the Announcement and/or transmission of User Content you choose to transmit will not fall into the hands of entities for which the information was not intended. However, the Company recognizes and uses its best effort to comply with international standards for data security and information technology security.
- Details of visits on the Tellscore Platform including traffic data, location, log data, communication data, and sources accessed through or on the Tellscore Platform.
- Information related to your computer and internet connection which includes internet protocol addresses (IP Addresses), operating system, and browser type.
4.3 Duration of data storage
For your benefit, the Company will store your Personal Data, including a history of amendment in the Company's database until you choose to withdraw your consent or exercise the right to delete your Personal Data. Should you decide to exercise the right to delete your Personal Data, the Personal Data will be destroyed immediately and the Company will not be able to recover the data for any reason.
5.1 Usage, disclosure, or transfer of information
In addition to the provision of data collection mentioned above, the Company requires the use of your information as well as the disclosure or transfer of your information to the Influencer, the Marketer, or other persons related to the Tellscore Platform, whether in the country or abroad, including;
- Its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and group companies.
- Government agencies.
- Its business partners and any person licensed by the Company to operate under the Tellscore Platform.
- Contractors, service providers, or third parties who support the Company's business and enter into a service agreement to and/or from the Company. Such parties include but are not limited to the Company, which provides a service relation with Influencer Management, Talent Managers, Technologies, Telecommunications, Software Developments, IT Security, Communications or Public Relations, Logistics, whether located in the country or abroad. Such companies agree to comply with this policy.
- Buyers, other successors of a merger, divestiture, restructuring organization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets, whether in whole or in part, as part of normal business operations or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar processes. The Company would like to inform you that any users' Personal Data the Company possesses in the Tellscore Platform will be included in such transferred assets. However, before carrying out these activities, the Company will require prior consent from the owner of the personal data as a form of personal data protection.
- Third parties who wish to market their products or services through you, in which case the Company will disclose your Personal Data unless you withdraw your consent for disclosure.
- Any persons who do any action to achieve the objectives of the Tellscore Platform, as specified in Section 3.
Should the Company wish to disclose your Personal Data to another person or entity not specified above, the Company will notify you and request your consent again.
5.2 Sending or transferring information to any person abroad.
In some cases, the Company may need to send or transfer your Personal Data to any person in other countries. The Company will, with its best efforts, consider whether the recipient(s) will take measures to protect your Personal Data with a standard not lower than that set by this policy. However, in the case the recipient(s) in other countries have lower standards than this policy, the Company will inform you to consider and request your consent again. If you find that such a measure of personal data protection is not enough, you can request the Company to suspend the sending or transferring of your Personal Data to such person in other countries with the process specified in section 2.
Some of the contents on the Tellscore Platform and applications, including advertisements, may be operated by third parties, including but not limited to advertising networks (Ad Networks), servers, content providers, and application providers. These third parties may use websites, beacons, other tracking technologies, or only cookies to collect your Personal Data. The service providers may collect information directly related to your Personal Data or Personal Data concerning your activities on the online channel or from the Tellscore Platform and other online services. They may use this information to provide advertisements or other content that match your interests (Behavioral).
The Company does not control the tracking technologies of these third parties or the processing of these technologies. If you have questions about advertising or other content, please contact the service providers directly.
5.4 Disclosures in other cases.
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, including carrying out the requests of legal officials or the government.
- The Company considers that the disclosure is necessary or suitable for the protection of property rights or the safety of the Company, while still prioritizing the principles of personal data protection, customers, or other persons which includes the exchange of information between the Company and other organizations for fraud prevention and reducing the risk of default of credit (Credit risk).
- To achieve objectives relating to the preparation of historical documents or memorandum for the public benefit, research, or statistics, which has established appropriate protection measures to protect the rights and freedom of Personal Data owners.
- To prevent or stop the danger to the life, body, or health of the person(s).
- It is necessary for the performance of duties for the public interest of the Company or performs duties in exercising state powers granted to the Company.
You, as the data owner, have the following rights:
6.1 The right to access your Personal Data.
You can access your Personal Data that is under the responsibility of the Company to check and change your Personal Data and visit your account by logging in to the Tellscore Platform at any time.
6.2 The right to request a copy of your Personal Data.
You can request a copy of your Personal Data that is under the responsibility of the Company, according to the procedures and channels specified in section 2.
6.3 The right to request disclosure of the source of Personal Data of which your consent was not given.
If the Company has collected Personal Data from other sources as specified in section 4, you may request the Company to disclose the acquisition of such Personal Data following the procedures and channels specified in section 2.
6.4 The right to object to the collection, usage, or disclosure of your Personal Data.
The Company is aware of the importance of your Personal Data. Therefore, you can object to the collection, usage, or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time unless the Company has a legal right to refuse your objection.
6.5 The right to delete or request to destroy or temporarily suspend use or transform the Personal Data into an anonymous data format.
Unless the Company is obliged to comply with the law for specific reasons or unless the Company collected Personal Data and intends to exercise freedom of expression, you may delete your Personal Data from the Tellscore Platform, copy your data, or request that the Company temporarily suspend the usage of your Personal Data at any time. However, a copy of your data may still be shown in temporary memory, cached and archived pages, or copied or stored by other users on the Tellscore Platform
In case the Company does not comply with this policy or relevant law, you can request the Company to destroy or temporarily suspend or transform the Personal Data into an anonymous data format unless the Company is required to store such Personal Data.
6.6 The right to ask for information to be up-to-date and to prevent any misunderstandings.
If your Personal Data is not current or is incomplete, potentially causing misunderstanding to third parties, you can personally update your Personal Data on the Tellscore Platform. However, if the Company's system is faulty or you encounter any problems or obstacles that make you unable to proceed by yourself, you can inform the Company to proceed according to the procedures and channels specified by the Company in Item 2.
6.7 The right to complain to relevant organizations.
If the Company, as the Data Controller as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562, fails to comply with your request, you, the Data Owner, have the right to file a complaint with the relevant organizations.
The Company would like to clarify that the exercise of your rights, as described in Section 6, must not cause damage to the rights and freedoms of others. In case of potential infringement, the Company is obligated to comply with the law or court order, and the Company reserves the right to not proceed with your request.
We may use the following automatic data collection technologies:
7.1 Cookies or browser Cookies of websites you have visited
Cookies are small files that are saved on your computer's hard drive. You may refuse to accept browser Cookies by enabling the appropriate settings on your browser. However, by choosing to disable cookies, you may not be able to access some parts of the Tellscore Platform that generates cookies. Therefore, you may adjust your browser settings to reject cookies that the Tellscore Platform creates too.
7.2 Flash Cookies.
Some of the special features of the Tellscore Platform may utilize information stored on computers (local stored objects or Flash cookies) to collect and store information regards to your personal preferences and navigate you to and from the Tellscore Platform. Unlike browser cookies, Flash cookies cannot be handled by the browser. For more information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, please read Section 7.4.
7.3 Web Beacons.
The landing page of the Tellscore Platform and e-mail may comprise of some small file known as Web Beacons, GIFs, Pixel Tags, or Single Pixel GIFs which allows the Company to count the number of users who visited the Tellscore Platform or who have received e-mails from the Company as well as other statistical information related to the Tellscore Platform such as frequently saved content on the Tellscore Platform, the platform’s system inspection, and the completeness of the server.
7.4 Options for usage and disclosure of your information.
The Company strives to provide you with comprehensive options for the management of your Personal Data. With that in mind, the Company has created a mechanism to store and control your Personal Data as follows:
If you choose to sign up to Tellscore Platform using your social media account (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google), you will provide us or allow your social media account to provide us your username and public profile. We will likewise share certain information with the relevant social network such as your app ID, access token, and the referring URL.
Tracking and advertising technologies.
Disclosure for third-party advertisement.
If you do not wish the Company to share your Personal Data with third parties who are not affiliates of the Company or agents for promotional offers, you can withdraw your consent at any time by logging in to the Tellscore Platform and adjusting your account’s user preferences by selecting the settings box(es) you wish to deactivate, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your preferences.
If you do not wish for your e-mail address/your contact information to be used for products and/or services promotional campaigns, you can withdraw your consent at any time by logging in to the Tellscore Platform and adjusting your account’s user preferences by selecting the setting box(es) you wish to deactivate, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and specify your preferences.
In the case where receive an e-mail with promotional offers from us, you may send an e-mail to inform us of your preference to not receive similar e-mails in the future. Such cancellation does not apply to any information you provided earlier on past purchase(s), warranty registration, services related to purchased products or services, or other transactions.
If you do not wish for us to use the information that had been collected or provided for audience targeting advertisements, you can withdraw your consent at any time by logging in to the Tellscore Platform and adjusting your account’s user preferences by selecting the setting box(es) you wish to deactivate or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your preferences.